Monday, March 14, 2005

 

Atlanta Courthouse Murders - Whiffs of Impropriety?

Link And so he picked me up and took me to the bathroom. And he put me on a stool that I have in my bathroom. He said he wanted to take a shower.

So I said, "OK. You take a shower."

He said, "Well I'm going to put a towel over your head so you don't have to watch me take a shower."

So I said, "OK. All right."

This is an excerpt of the interview with Ashley Smith, the woman who was held by Nichols and eventually turned him in. It's nice to know that he had a more robust sense of propriety than the FUCO Sheriff's department that sent a 51 year old grandmother to supervise his clothing change for court. It is unbelievable that they allow women to supervise men in this way. Do they allow men to supervise the women changing clothes, too?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?